Interested in an electrical job with Lin-Dell Electric?
Your new electrical job with Lin-Dell Electric Company could be a phone call away. Nashville based Lin-Dell Electric is currently seeking its newest team member to join our staff. Competitive electrical pay and benefits await the right candidate. Will you be the next person we hire?
Required Experience for electrical job opening:
– Minimum 4-6 years as residential and commercial electrical experience required
– Ability to read plans, run conduit, wire and terminate devices, perform testing and troubleshooting of systems
– Ability to supervise and train other staff
– Ability to physically perform work, manipulate moderately heavy objects, and work at moderate heights
– Possess applicable hand tools to execute required work
– Must be dependable and on time for work
– Reliable transportation to office, clean drivers record and valid license
– Must pass a pre-employment drug test
– Excellent communication skills, neat appearance
Benefits: To all full-time employees after 90 day probationary period. Competitive pay based on experience.
– Paid Holidays
– Paid Vacation
– Matching Simple IRA
Lin-Dell Electric, a well-established electrical company, is family-owned, locally-operated, and has been serving the Middle Tennessee area for over 60 years. We are a low-turn-over electrical employer who invests in it’s team members and therefore, our employees remain loyal. Is this the type of company you’re ready to invest yourself in? Read more about Lin-Dell Electric here.